A6 Cationic Disinfectant Natural & Effective
Main Active Ingredients
Natural plant extracts such as Lonicera japonica (3%-5%), Melaleuca alternifolia (1%-2%), Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.1%-0.3%)
Reverse Osmosis pure water.
Categories of Disinfection
Disinfects E. coli (ATCC 10536), Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538), Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442), Candida albicans (ATCC 10231)
Research from various international research authorities have found the product’s core ingredient capable of killing or inactivating various viruses as well; coronavirus, influenza & etc.
Range of Application
A6 is an efficient cationic disinfectant. It is suitable for disinfecting common surfaces, spaces, hands, etc.
Spray moderately and evenly on desired places and let dry naturally, or wipe it off after 1 to 3min. After spraying on toys, utensils, or hands, please rinse them with water.
- This product is intended for external use and on objects only. Do not consume or contact with eyes and any mucus membranes or wounds. Stop using the product and consult your doctor should an allergic reaction occur. These reactions are rare.
- Keep in a cool, dry place that is sealed, away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
- Product has not been tested on plants. Use caution on plants.
- Sedimentation in the storage process is a natural phenomenon of the natural ingredients and it does not affect usage.
- Do not mix with detergent as it may affect its disinfecting potency.
- The disinfectant is long-lasting and degrades slower. After disinfecting, please rinse utensils and tableware before use, and wash hands thoroughly before eating.
SGS Test Report No.