Surface Cleanser Cation System
Surface Cleanser Cation System is a rinse-free disinfectant cleanser with disinfecting & mild cleansing properties.
Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.085%), Cationic surfactant, non-ionic surfactant & fragrance (<0.15%)
Categories of Disinfection
Candida albicans ATCC10231, Escherichia coli ATCC 10536, Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538, Klebsiella pneumoniae ATCC 4352, Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 15442, Enterococcus hirae ATCC 10541, Enterococcus faecium ATCC 6057 & Aspergillus niger ATCC 16404. This product is also effective in inactivating viruses like Covid-19 virus, avian influenza virus, arteriviruses, poxviruses, HIV type 1, hepatitis C virus, etc. *The contents above are based on our tests verification as well as 3rd parties’ evaluation, technical reports, journals, etc.
Suitable for the quick cleaning of tabletops, cabinets, sinks, toilets, etc. Spray directly onto surfaces and wipe off after 1-3min with a clean damp cloth and allow for drying, i.e., no need to rinse them again. With electrical equipment, spray onto cloth before wiping. For food utensils, rinse them thoroughly with clean water before using them.
- External use only. Do not consume or contact with eyes, mucous membranes, or wounds. If any allergic reaction occurs, stop using this product immediately and consult your doctor.
- If consumed, drink a large amount of milk or water and seek medical consultation immediately.
- Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
- Do not mix with anionic substances, detergents, or other disinfectants as it might affect its disinfecting potency.
- This product has been tested and proven safe for human usage and is non-irritating on the skin.
SGS Test Report No.