A9 Cationic Disinfectant Long Lasting*
A9 Cationic Disinfectant is an effective disinfectant using quaternary ammonium compounds as its main active ingredients. The product is capable of killing bacterial propagules and fungus while inhibiting viral activity. It also removes static electricity & stains. Its sterilization rate reaches more than 99.99% and its extensive effects are suitable for a wide range of applications. It is non-irritative, non-corrosive, alcohol-free, has no actual toxic and is safe for use.
Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.08%-0.09%), Natural deodorizing fragrance, Water
Categories of Disinfection
E.coli (ATCC 10536), Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538), Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442), Enterococcus faecium (ATCC 6057), Klebsiella pneumoniae (ATCC 4352) and other pathogens.
Range of Application
A9 is a disinfectant with deodorizing properties. It is suitable for disinfecting and deodorizing the object, surfaces, and environmental spaces.
- Environmental disinfection: spray directly into the air.
- Disinfection of items: spray directly on the surface of the object, let dry naturally or wipe it off after 3-5min.
- Hand and foot disinfection: spray and spread evenly on hands or feet and let dry naturally. Wash your hands before eating. Do not use on wounds, rashes, blister, abraded and abnormal skin conditions.
- Disinfection of tableware: Spray directly on tableware and leave it for 3-5min. For all surfaces that come into contact with food, rinse with water and let it dry naturally.
- Use this product only on hard surfaces. Do not consume or contact with eyes and any mucus membranes or wounds. If allergic reactions occur from normal skin contact, stop using this product immediately and consult your doctor. These reactions are rare.
- Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
- Product has not been tested on plants. Use caution on plants.
- Sedimentation in the storage process is a natural phenomenon of the natural ingredients and it does not affect usage.
- Do not mix with detergent as it may affect its disinfecting potency.
*This disinfectant has weak degradability, is long-lasting, and has bactericidal properties on surfaces after 4-6 hours. The efficacy varies depends on the situation. After usage, please wash the residues off your hands & utensils before meals.
SGS Test Report No.