A9 Cationic Disinfectant Deodorizer
A9 Cationic Disinfectant is an external-use disinfectant using quaternary ammonium compounds as its main active ingredients. The product is capable of killing bacterial propagules and fungus while inhibiting viral activity. It also removes static electricity & stains. Its sterilization rate reaches more than 99.99% and its extensive effects are suitable on a wide range of applications. It is non-irritative, non-corrosive, alcohol-free, has no actual toxic and is safe for use.
Didecyldimethylammonium chloride (DDAC) at concentration of 0.085%-0.095%, and other non-bactericidal ingredients like deionized/ reverse-osmosis water, deodorizing & stabilizing agents and etc, added for product stability and usage adaptability.
Categories of Disinfection
Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538), Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442), Enterococcus faecium (ATCC 6057), Escherichia coli (ATCC 10536), Enterococcus pneumoniae (ATCC 10541), Klebsiella pneumoniae (ATCC 4352), Aspergillus niger (ATCC 16404), Candida albicans (ATCC 10231), and etc.
The virucidal efficacy of our products are based on the information from international biochemical, professional research and government institutions. The following information provided is only for consumers' reference, and should not be used in precise. The product is effective against general enveloped viruses. For example, our listed concentration in our products are very effective in inactivating the 2019 novel coronavirus on the surfaces of hard objects within a contact time 1 minute. Enveloped viruses also include, arteriviruses, poxviruses, coronavirus, HIV type 1, Hepatitis C Virus and etc. The product’s virucidal potency on non-enveloped viruses is lower. Examples of non-enveloped viruses are poliovirus, rhinovirus, adenovirusess and etc. For the precise killing of such viruses, please select relevant targeted disinfectant products.
Range of Application
A9 is a disinfectant with deodorizing properties. It is suitable for disinfecting and deodorizing of object, surfaces, and environmental spaces. It can be used as a hand-washing sanitizer.
- Object Disinfection: Spray directly on the surface of objects, let dry naturally or wipe it off after 3-5 minutes.
- Environmental Disinfection: spray directly to the space needing disinfection and deodorizing (users must wear a medical mask to prevent the disinfectant mist from being inhaled into the respiratory tract and thus affecting health), let dry naturally or wipe it clean after 15 minutes.
- Hand Sanitising: Spray disinfectant directly onto skin surfaces, rub evenly and let dry naturally. The action time is 1-3 minutes. Wash your hands before meals. Do not spray onto wounds, rashes, blisters, abrasion or any abnormal skin condition.
- Product cannot be used to disinfect abraded skin, mucous membranes, wounds, etc. We do not recommend the product to be used as a hand-sanitizer for infants and children under 6 years old.
- People with sensitive skin should use it with caution. Spray a sparingly on the back of the hand and continue only if no abnormality occur.
- Stop using this product immediately should allergic reaction occur and wash the allergic area with soap and rinse with water. Generally, you do not need to seek medical attention. Should allergic symptoms not subside or a serious condition occurs after half an hour after using the above method, please consult your doctor for help as soon as possible and bring along the product or manual. This phenomenon is extremely rare.
- This product is an external use disinfectant. Do not use product for oral hygiene or mucous membrane disinfection. In case of accidental consumption, please drink milk and drinking water to dilute the concentration, and bring the manual and product along to consult your doctor.
- Disinfectants should not come in contact with eyes or any mucous membranes. If sprayed into the eyes by mistake, please rinse with water for a few minutes. If severe discomfort occurs, seek medical attention immediately.
- This product is toxic to fish and other aquatic organisms, please avoid them during disinfection.
- This product cannot be mixed with detergents, washing powders, soaps, detergents and other anionic substances. Anionic substances will reduce the sterilization potency of this product, and may even lead to the failure of the sterilization. For objects that must be cleaned (such as cleaning rags), please disinfect first, then wash them clean.
- The product formula does not contain alcohol, flammable, explosive or corrosive substances, and is safe for storage and transportation. Store it in a cool and dark place away from children and non-users.
- The product has long-lasting antibacterial properties on object surfaces, and generally has 4-6 hours of antibacterial properties on it. Due to properties of such products, slow degradation may bring potential hazards to environmental protection and the disinfection of food-contact tools and utensils. After application on food-contact utensils, rinse thoroughly with clean water before use to prevent consumption of disinfectant residues that might affect health.
SGS Test Report No.