A8 Anti Mosquito Disinfectant
A8 Anti Mosquito Disinfectant is a mosquito repellent made using natural plant extracts and chlorhexidine acetate as its main ingredient, capable of sterilizing up to 99.99% of bacteria. This product gently relieves the itching and burning sensation caused by mosquito bites and disinfects insect bites. It is non-irritative, non-corrosive, has no actual toxic and is safe for use.
Main Active Ingredients
Natural plant extracts such as Chrysanthemum, Lonicera japonica, Fructus cnidii, Radix sophorae flavescentis, Stemona sessilifolia, Mentha haplocalyx and Chlorhexidine acetate (0.3%-0.4%)
Reverse Osmosis pure water.
Categories of Disinfection
Disinfects E. coli (8099), Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538), Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442), Candida albicans (ATCC 10231)
Range of Application
This product is a broad spectrum anti-bacterial disinfectant used to sanitize and relieve areas of insect bite and itch while repelling mosquitoes.
Spray moderately and evenly on the skin and let dry naturally.
- This product is intended for external use only. Do not consume or contact with eyes and any mucus membranes or wounds. Stop using the product and consult your doctor should an allergic reaction occur. These reactions are rare.
- Keep in a cool, dry place that is sealed, away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
- Product has not been tested on plants. Use with caution on plants.
- Sedimentation in the storage process is a natural phenomenon of the natural ingredients and it does not affect usage.
- Do not mix with detergent as it may affect its disinfecting potency.
- After spraying on hands, please rinse them with water before eating.
SGS Test Report No. (Anhui Academy of Medical Sciences)