A7 Cationic Disinfectant Anti Dust Mite
A7 Cationic Disinfectant is an effective anti-dust mite disinfectant using plant extracts & quaternary ammonium compounds as its main active ingredients. The product is capable of killing bacterial propagules and fungus, while inhibiting viral activity. It also removes static electricity and stains. Its sterilization rate reaches more than 99.99% and its extensive effects are suitable for a wide range of applications. It is non-irritative, non-corrosive, has no actual toxic and is safe for use.
Main Active Ingredients
Natural plant extracts such as Lonicera japonica (3%-5%), Eucalyptus extract (0.1%), Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.1%-0.3%)
Reverse Osmosis pure water.
Categories of Disinfection
Disinfects E. coli (ATCC 10536), Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538), Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442), Candida albicans (ATCC 10231), and various common pathogens; effectively killing, repelling, and inhibiting the growth of common mites.
Research from various international research authorities has found the product’s core ingredient capable of killing or inactivating various viruses as well; coronavirus, influenza &, etc.
Range of Application
A7 is a disinfectant with anti-dust mite properties. It is suitable for use on mattresses, sofas, clothing, and deodorizing storage spaces.
Spray moderately and evenly on desired places and let dry naturally, or wipe it off after 3 to 5min. After spraying on toys, or hands, please rinse them with water.
- This product is intended for external use and on objects only. Do not consume or contact with eyes and any mucus membranes or wounds. Stop using the product and consult your doctor should an allergic reaction occur. These reactions are rare.
- Keep in a cool, dry place that is sealed, away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
- Product has not been tested on plants. Use caution on plants.
- Sedimentation in the storage process is a natural phenomenon of the natural ingredients and it does not affect usage.
- Do not mix with detergent as it may affect its disinfecting potency.
- The disinfectant is long-lasting and degrades slower. After spraying on toys, please rinse them with water before using them and wash hands thoroughly before eating.
SGS Test Report No.