Surface Cleanser - Cationic Disinfectant System A2/150X
Based on the bactericidal activity evaluation done according to European EN1276-2019 & EN1650-2019 standards, quantitative suspension test, for disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic, and institutional areas.
Surface Cleanser A2/150X Concentrate is an external use, cationic disinfectant concentrate with cleansing properties. The product should only be used after dilution. It has sanitizing, deodorizing and stain removal properties with a wide range of applications. It can be used to disinfect surfaces on objects, offices, shops, restaurants, hotels, schools, airports. Please read our product manual thoroughly. Children or people with difficulty understanding this product manual are prohibited from diluting and directly using this product for disinfection.
Main Disinfecting Ingredients
Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (8%), Cationic & non-ionic surfactant (20%)
Categories of Disinfection
Candida Albicans ATCC10231, Escherichia coli ATCC 10536, Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538, Klebsiella pneumoniae ATCC 4352, Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 15442, Enterococcus hirae ATCC 10541, Enterococcus faecium ATCC 6057 & Aspergillus niger ATCC 16404, SARS‑CoV‑2, and etc.
Product should only be used after dilution. Do not use solution at concentrations higher than specified. Dilute concentrate to your specific needs, accordingly to the dilution table above. It is recommended to rinse your hands with clean water after dilution to prevent any skin irritation.
- Do not use concentrate directly. Please dilute concentrate accordingly to the dilution instructions before usage. Dilution work should not be done by children or people who have trouble understanding the instruction manual.
- External use only. Do not consume or contact with eyes, mucous membranes, or wounds. If any allergic reaction occurs, stop using this product immediately and consult your doctor.
- If consumed by accident, drink a large amount of milk or water. If sprayed into the eye by mistake, rinse with water for a few minutes. Seek medical attention immediately.
- Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
- Do not mix with anionic substances, detergents, or other disinfectants as it might affect its disinfecting potency.
- This product has been tested and proven safe for human usage and is non-irritating on the skin.
- This product is toxic to fish and other aquatic organisms, please avoid them during disinfection.
- The product formula does not contain alcohol, flammable, explosive or corrosive substances, and is safe for storage and transportation. Store it in a cool and dark place away from children and non-users. Please refer to the number on bottle for the production batch number and expiration date of this product.
SGS Test Report No.