A2 Cationic Disinfectant Stain Remover
Main Active Ingredients
Natural plant extracts such as Lavandula (0.1%-0.2%), Didecyl dimethyl Ammonium chloride (0.1%-0.3%), etc.
Reverse Osmosis pure water.
Categories of Disinfection
Disinfects E. coli (ATCC 10536), Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538), Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442), Candida albicans (ATCC 10231) & etc.
Research from various international research authorities have found the product’s core ingredient capable of killing or inactivating various viruses as well; coronavirus, influenza & etc.
Range of Application
A2 is a cationic surface disinfectant with stain removal properties. It is suitable for use on floors and surfaces.
Spray moderately and evenly on desired places and let dry naturally, or wipe it off after 3 to 5min. After spraying on toys or utensils, please rinse them with water.
- Use this product only on hard surfaces. Do not consume or contact with eyes and any mucus membranes or wounds. If allergic reactions occur from normal skin contact, stop using this product immediately and consult your doctor. These reactions are rare.
- Keep in a cool, dry place that is sealed, away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
- Product has not been tested on plants. Use with caution on plants.
- Sedimentation in the storage process is a natural phenomenon of the natural ingredients and it does not affect usage.
- Do not mix with detergent as it may affect its disinfecting potency.
- The disinfectant is long-lasting and degrades slower. After disinfection, please rinse utensils, tableware, and hands thoroughly with water before use.
SGS Test Report No.